- The tour-inspired Stealth finish, which yields less glare and makes the head appear smaller, is applied using a QPQ (Quench Polish Quench) process for added durability.
- New grooves with a sharper edge radius, which increases interaction with the cover of the ball at impact, creating more friction for improved spin and trajectory control.
- The grooves in the lower-lofted wedges (46, 50 & 52 degree) are milled with a 20 degree sidewall and a .005″ edge radius for optimal full-shot performance.
- The higher-lofted versions (54, 56, 58 & 60 degree) are milled to a .004″ edge radius and a 28 degree sidewall to impart more spin, especially around the greens.
- Designed the lower-lofted options with one additional groove (compared to the original Glide wedge) to increase spin and control on full shots.
- The higher-lofted versions feature two more grooves for more spin on chip and pitch shots.
- The SS Grind has an all-purpose mid-bounce sole with heel and trail edge relief to create versatility on touch shots around the green. It’s ideal for moderate attack angles and divots so the SS Grind fits most golfers.
- Dyla-Wedge grip (3/4 inch longer), you can be a more versatile shot maker and achieve trajectory control on every shot.